Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday Thirteen (13) Things That Scare Me


Here are thirteen things that scare me:


  1. Air travel (ie flying). Not only does it scare me, I just don't like it. There is nothing enjoyable about flying except MAYBE if you are in first class, and that doesn't look all that great either.

  2. Thunder storms. We get some dooseys around here.

  3. Tornado warnings or funnel clouds (go to MI, and you will see some as often as you might like to).

  4. Being in a foreign country or even state, and not feeling as if I belong. Or wondering if I look like I don't belong (ie easy target).

  5. When cars drive slowly past me, or I seem to see them no matter where I am going. Luckily I normally take my Dobermans out dog walking with me, which might make most people pause before messing with me.

  6. Something happening to my husband:(

  7. Coming into contact with a crazy person unknowingly!! Look what happened right down the road from me.

  8. The Economy . I bet the economy right now scares everyone!!

  9. Bumps in the night when the husband is not around.

  10. Someone trying to hurt my dogs (again see the lovely person and what they did right down the street from me.....).

  11. The day my dog Jazz is gone:( Or Leon or Jack.......or any of my client's dogs.

  12. People who don't smile give me the heebie jeebies.

  13. Being alone when I am old (the curse of not having children). Course children do not guarantee that you will not be alone when you are old. Everyone tends to forget that.

No comments: