Friday, October 17, 2008

Blasted Germs


Hey Dear Readers,

Sorry I haven't been posting lately. Not only have I not felt the urge to do one of my favorite activities, but I have a host for germs brought in by my husband from the offices of Corporate America.

Since I have become a dog trainer, I have been far less susceptible to trading germs back and forth. My husband has been going to the office more frequently, however, where these microscopic beings lay in wait on surfaces, and in their hosts' bodies. See with the whole financial crisis, there is a lot of positioning of loans to close first, so if he's not there, they will get bumped. I wish I could put him in a biosphere suit before he leaves here!!

So I am lying sick in my sick bed very uninspired to do anything other than sleep. Luckily, my job does keep me active so that mucus can not get a hold of my lungs, if I actually could sleep all day. All in all, my new career choice remains a healthy one!!
My apologies, hopefully my fever induced meanderings will make something creative shortly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your generation is a lot Internet smarter than mine.. Snail Mail? Yea that sounds about right for our generation...

I know what you mean about the whole bug stuff. I've spent years in lockdown in no man's land, now I get out and about a bit.. and seems like I catch a lot of bugs wandering around.. sick right now as a matter of fact..

feel better...soon

ZigZagMan said...

sleep and rest well lass.........try not to pee yourself..............we are getting older after all.......:)