Thursday, April 23, 2009

Alrighty New Date


I have had too much fun lately with a new sport, that I don't write about on this blog. I do have a follower from the blog where I delivered an exceptionally funny idea. 67.235.2 is here with us.


Sadly my for "this person" my sarcastic wit does not extend to this forum. Neither does it get the attention my "other personality" gets. Not sure what that says about my totally sane audience on that forum, but I think it says a little bit.


But our dear guest is probably aware that I need to change my anniversary date to April 23rd at 10:00 AM. Okay, so willpower isn't my strong suit, and there are just temptations out there that are hard to resist. They call to me. I can't tell you what this one said, but let's just say it's as if there was a vat of chocolate pudding in the house. It will not and can not survive me.


This particular temptation is not so compelling as chocolate pudding. So there is hope for me. My guest most likely does exhibit a trait that I find, er, irrisistable, and I am so holding back from my tempation here:)

No comments: